Wednesday, July 30, 2008

IntRoDuce

salam...hi semua...firstly, nama aku Intan syafinas binti sulaiman....just call me syapie, princees of diamond or intan...hmm..im 22 years old... 22hb 0kt 1986 is my date birth... so, dont forgot to wish ya..hahaha...hmm..i have 1 sis and 2 bro...my father is soldier retire...and my my fulltime housewife...
now, im studying at University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur...degree of sport science at sport centre..this is my final years..Insyaallah..for ur information, sport centre was established in 1986(aku baru je lahir) it was the first tertiary institution in Malaysia to offer the Bachelor of Sport Science degree program.hmm..sport science is the study of sport as a science that deals with an applied body of knowledge that has to do with human physical activity from the biological, physical and social science perspectives...


3 comments:

dEwi bLa bLa said...

welkam2!!! takde ke time kasih kt aku? mengintroduce ni kt hang? btw, i've link u to my blog!

hepi blogging!

cerita tentang diri'nya' said...

hehehe...ko ni... nant la... x surprises la...hmmm...

hafiz said...

hmmm good story...hehe